School Ethos and Aims
Our Mission Statement
As a school family we recognise the call to live gospel values
in the spirit of faith and love, joy and hope,
celebrating the individuality and importance of each other.
Our mission, with God’s help,
is to grow and develop in all areas of our lives.
Within a safe, happy and stimulating environment,
we aim to be the best we can.
Together we aim
- To provide a safe, welcoming and happy environment in which both pupils and staff can thrive and develop
- To help everyone to understand and live the teachings of Jesus Christ, based on the love of God and love of each other
- To help all pupils be the best they can be in both their learning and their behaviour
- To do what we can to help the parents of our pupils in the upbringing of their children
- To encourage the professional development of all members of our staff
- To promote a healthy lifestyle for our whole school family
- To encourage everyone to make a positive contribution to the well-being of our communities and to do what they can to help the most needy in our world, both close to home and in distant lands.